Am thinking 3 vs 3 and timelimit 10min and best of 3 matches. Time to start 21.00. I add your nicknames manually, so it may take a while before your name comes up.
Bring the console down in QL type /connect skunck.se:27990
Still in console type /password getmeout
Hope everyone had a nice Christmas with loved ones. Now we are moving quickly towards 2023. So take this opportunity to wish everyone a very happy new year.
No New Year’s resolutions, but things i might consider in 2023 for skunck. plz comment am not the one running the show, you are, but its not easy to please everyone. No comments no changes. And you could always drop a comment to email@example.com
- Create a Discord channel to bring more people together
- If more people are together ”with Discord” we could try to split in 2 servers when many players and still be together. But to be honest i want leave TS3 if the above is not happening(and TS5 around the corner) is TS3 good enough for NASA its ok for skunck as well i’ll think
- Change skunck02 to even number of players by default when server is booting(!last spec)
- more like a wish from me, you with admin right plz dont set a hard ELO on players
Some word out from admin’s mouth. Getting complains about the server settings.
One of the things and most common questions i get is why do i alow odd number of players ?
Short answer is that we are many players on the server and sometimes 1 more player could do
the magic to actual do the balance.
This is only the default settings when the Quake Live servers boots at skunck.
Any one with admin right could easily change this during the game.
Bring down the console and:
- !last ignore (alow odd number of players)
- !last spec (even number of players, last odd player will be put in spec)
callvote map oplus
/las Thanks BokoB
Lets sorts things out… When people are getting kicked because of ”Flooding the server” it is always the client that is generating ’garbage’, however between server and client we have this wonderful thing called internet that could cause a lot of problems. If it was a serverbug then every client should be affected.
I think below is the default setting, but please tell me if you want a different settings
set sv_floodprotect ”10” // Kick the player when they reach x commands, decreases by 1 every second
set g_floodprot_maxcount ”10” // Kick the player when their userinfo flood counter reaches this level
set g_floodprot_decay ”1000” // Decrease the userinfo flood counter by 1 this often, in milliseconds.
New mapps to vote on /Thanks BokoB for the tip (ofc BokoB have the mapps installed on skunck05)
callavote map simple_dm7
callvote map flyonrocket
callvote map storm3dm3
callvote map quadwell